First Church of Christ - Grayson
The First Church of Christ project included the construction of a new 12,300 square foot Fellowship Center. The Fellowship Center houses a new gymnasium and ample classroom space.
- The structure consists of a pre-engineered building frame with metal stud infill.
- The exterior of the building included a brick and EIFS veneer.
- The structural framing was built around a pre-engineered steel frame structure.
- The exterior consisted of a combination of brick veneer and Exterior Insulated Finish System.
- The facility contains a regulation gymnasium, kitchen facility and classroom space.
- The interior space was constructed from masonry and impact resistant gypsum board.
116 Third Street
Grayson, Kentucky 41143